Do you have proven experience of working in an International Shared Service Centre environment? If so we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to US Accounts Payable Supervisor. This position will be responsible for validating incoming invoices for accuracy, matching invoices to appropriate purchase order and passing invoice through SAP system processes.
- Validating invoice images for accuracy and identifying missing information.
- Identifying trends and recommending improvement opportunities.
- Reviewing invoices for completeness (verifying vendor name, address, and vendor status to determine accuracy of currency/taxes).
- Validating invoices to appropriate purchase order and line item details.
- Processing invoices through error resolutions with Business Partners/Vendors.
- Routing of invoices to the business units for coding and approval when needed.
- Routing of invoices with discrepancies to AP analysts for problem resolution when required.
- Posting invoices within the SAP system.
- Ability to work in a two-shift system: 1st shift starting between 7-10am, and the 2nd shift starting between 12-14pm – one week per month.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- Prior work experience/knowledge of Accounts Payable preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in all work required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications. Some SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrated team orientation with strong customer service focus required.
- Accuracy in Data entry skills.
- Effective and Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of English.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including KAMIS and Galeo in Poland.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.