- Deduction management and resolution
- Root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Customer Service, sales team and customer interface
- Process improvements
- Understand customer deals/pricing and load/maintain customer contracts
- Application of cash and processing customer remittances
- Providing support for the other team members when needed (as assigned by the supervisor)
- Meet operational metric targets
- Participate in small projects
- Very good level of Portuguese and English
- Business Administration, Accounting, Finance Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in credit, accounting, customer services or related field
- Ability to synthesize financial information and present logical recommendations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, SAP experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in high pressure, sensitive situations
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Thorough understanding of business, processes, systems and internal controls
- Ability to identify, manage and implement small process improvements
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including KAMIS and Galeo in Poland.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.