Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Agile / Scrum Coach
31 dni temu
We are looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Agile/Scrum Coach with a proven track record of guiding teams in the successful planning, execution, and delivery of enterprise-class software development projects. We are looking for an individual who is able to coach multiple teams with varying levels of Agile & Scrum experience.
- Solid experience in an Agile Coach role in technical software development or IT Project Management environment
- Working in strictly time-boxed iterations with adaptive planning using prioritized work lists
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Experience with Distributed Teams and Agile tools, including Jira, Confluence & Crucible
- Building and maintaining visible project dashboards and charts on progress and status
- Creating appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage teamwork
- Developing and delivering training on foundational Agile/Scrum principles/practices and role-specific workshops for building next level skills for individual & organizational success
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative software development processes & procedures
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- The ability for up to 25% international travel based on client, team or project needs
- Certifications as a Scrum Professional, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Trainer is a nice to have
- Effectively teaching and coaching all roles as defined in the Scrum Guide, as well as organizational stakeholders and executives
- Supporting multiple Scrum teams to increase their Velocity and become high-performing
- Developing a stronger and deeper Agile culture throughout the organization
- Helping teams to focus on ‘first things first’ while enabling conflict resolution
- Improving the Agile Maturity level for product teams and the overall enterprise
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.