Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- General 3+ years’ work experience
- Minimum 1-year working experience on similar role in Data & Analytics AND/OR Data Science
- Good understanding & practical knowledge around Data Storage, Data Integration, ETL, Data Visualization & Data Analytics AND/OR Data Science/Machine Learning/AI
- Hands-on experience on different AI/Analytics implementation stages
- Good knowledge and work experience with BI tools e.g. Power BI/Tableau/Qlik/ServiceNow Performance Analytics/Other
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience working with AI & Analytics in Cloud e.g. Azure, AWS, Google, SAP, ServiceNoww
- Knowledge around Big Data & Data Lake
- Knowledge around: Hadoop/Kafka/RedShift/Java/Kubernetes/Scala/PowerShell
What duties will help you grow?
- Help to leverage the power of data for our clients
- Participate in different AI & Analytics solution implementation stages, including requirements gathering, data integration, modeling/ETL, development as well as handover & documentation
- Work along with senior consultants on bigger solutions or single-handedly on smaller projects
- Support solutioning & planning activities
- Work in a fast-paced international environment; Being a part of larger team
What your development path can look like?
We will give possibility to grow in professional career among 40+ other AI & Analytics team members. You will be able to diversify and develop skills within area of Data Science, Analytics & Cloud with different technologies.
There are 6 career steps available only within our team! You may advance in your career in different directions for many years ahead and become e.g. Data Scientist, Analytics Expert, AI & Analytics Consultant, even further Tech Lead, Architect or People manager). You may also discover totally new path and change your direction among other capabilities in Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.