We are looking for 2 analysts to join our organisation. This is a great opportunity for you to work with financial products and financial markets by becoming part of the control organisation.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You’ll join P&L and Balance Sheet Control organisation, where we are responsible for profit & loss and balance sheet reporting, controlling and analyses across Nordea Markets and Treasury. We service and engage with a large number of stakeholders and are required to be flexible and innovative in our daily work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of all facets of the controlling, reporting and analysing of the daily profit loss (P&L) on various trading desks within Nordea Markets and Treasury, including P&L attribution.
- Take responsibility of the balance sheet controls and reporting
- Analysing profit and loss and balance sheet drivers with understanding of various financial products and markets and trading activities.
- Be part of the monthly closing process of financial reporting in Nordea
- Running controls and validation checks against our inbound and outbound data flows
- Engaging stakeholders with regular and ad-hoc queries, including internal and external auditors
- Helping to develop value adding practical solutions to improve both the efficiency and quality of our reporting.
The role is based in Warsaw. We support a well-balanced life but recognize that our work at times demand extra efforts and be willing to have flexible work hours depending on peaks in the workload.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- are proactive and willing to speak up, and propose initiatives and ideas based upon your ability to analyse complex issues
- have a relevant degree in the fields of business, economics, finance or accounting, and while seeing the ideal candidate ideally to some relevant work experience, they key characteristic is willingness and capability to learn
- should have strong communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English
- proficiency or interest to gain proficiency in VBA, SQL and Python is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 23 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.