Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Analytic Solution Center Data and Application Scientist
129 dni temu
The Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. We are seeking you to further strengthen our Analytics Solution Center team. The team works on the development of automated approaches for extracting information and generating value from data recorded from systems, devices and sensors, through the use of state of the art Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence approaches. Condition monitoring, where the acquired data is used to establish the current and future health of an asset, represents a prime example of the type of application that the developed data analytics will be developed for.
- Develop competences in modern data processing environments (such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, and Samza);
- Cooperate with analytics team;
- Responsibility for building new analysis streams, frameworks etc.;
- Respond to specific data analytics request covering various topics and fields, which will be a key element in the process of data collection and analysis.
- Candidates should have an internationally recognized degree at least at masters level (or equivalent) in Electrical, Mechanical or Control Engineering (or closely related field), Applied Mathematics or Physics;
- Data analytics skills, for example in one or more of the fields of Reliability Engineering, Soft Computing, Probabilistic Computing, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence and Statistics;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Analytical skills to solve problems systematically;
- Proactive, motivated and open-minded, results oriented team player;
- English language to a high level.
Additional advantage will be experience in:
- Knowledge and experience spanning multiple disciplines (e.g., electrical, mechanical, control, statistics and signal processing);
- Proven experience in working with data analysis;
- Familiarity with Matlab, Python and/or R programming languages;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud frameworks for Data Analytics;
- Domain specific knowledge/experience in fields of rotating machinery and the Oil and Gas industry beneficial.
- Work in innovative projects, in modern technologies, realized from the very concept to the final deployment;
- Unique possibility of newest technologies’ evaluation and realization of your own concepts;
- Being a part of project groups formed out of world-class power engineering, programming and automation experts;
- Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences;
- A cooperative, international team, great atmosphere and friendly work environment;
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration conditions;
- Rich benefits set (private medical service, also for the family members, life insurance, Multisport) and … a great terrace with the view to Wawel;
- Flexible working hours.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
Please visit the company website for further information.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2016, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.