Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Cubiware Sp. z o.o.
73 dni temu
Would you like to co-create with us a pioneering solution for the Android TV platform for the largest television operators in the world? Join the TiVo team in Warsaw.
We are an American company providing complete systems for watching television with many years of experience. We are currently working on an innovative solution based on the Android TV 9 OS. Our goal is to build a complete product that combines the newest Google's technology with the best functionalities that TiVo has created in products for Linux platforms.
At the beginning of 2018, we started a new product development and we are creating it from scratch. Thanks to this, we do not have legacies and we rely on new technologies. Our product is created in Kotlin language and we use Clean Architecture. We are advocates of the best practices in programming and we benefit from the Scrum and Continous Integration approaches.
Warsaw TiVo Branch is looking for
- Very good programming skills of native Android applications (Java, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge of Android SDK
- Knowledge of Android Open Source Project
- Practical knowledge of issues related to software life cycle
- Experience in integrating Android applications with a backend / middleware systems
- Experience in development of at least mid-size Android product / project (1000+ man-days of development)
- Practical knowledge of exoplayer
- Deep understanding of graphical user interfaces and ability to build reusable UI components
- Skills in software monitoring and optimization
- Ability to solve complicated problems
- Ability and willingness to learn and work as a part of a team
- Good spoken and written Polish and English
- Experience in Google Assistance voice integrations.
- Knowledge of Android NDK
- Experience in Android TV Platform and TV Input Framework
- Practical knowledge of git, gitlab and Jira
- Understanding of DVB stack and Java Native Interface (JNI)
- Experience in embedded software development
- Knowledge of digital television systems, audio/video processing, data streaming processing
- Skills in setting up and using automated tools for software quality verification
- Being responsible for Agile development of end-to-end Android TV product for more than 1mln of Android TV users.
- Experimenting with tv operators technology, IoT, embedded solution, micro-controllers
- Implementing features with voice recognition and speech-to-text and Google Machine Learning
- Taking care of the product and the quality of its source code
- Designing, developing and testing new modules and features of the product
- Performing code review – each check-in code has to be reviewed by at least two developers
- Everyday learning issues related to the digital television industry
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Benefits: private medical care and sports package
- Stable work environment
- Efficient recruitment process
- Employee Referral Program