Angular Front-end Developer
108 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
You will be joining a group of people who believe in creating quality software with an attention to neat designs and solid architecture, who always treat user experience as a highest priority.
If you’re looking to work on challenging projects with an experienced team of great coworkers, this is the place to be.
We are small, fast-moving, agile team delivering tailor-made products to external and internal clients of Capgemini Group. We believe in using the right tools for the job, so while we focus on some technologies, we are always open to new things.
You will have the opportunity to build a variety of software, from lightweight RESTful Web APIs and classic MVC apps, up to hi-end Angular SPAs wired up on RxJS observables. You will work in accordance to Scrum principles and take part in our branch - pull request workflow and peer review process (powered by Git, Bitbucket and Jira), being able to both learn from your coworkers and share your expertise.
We believe in creating a fun work environment, where everyone can stay happy and productive. There is plenty of coffee and interesting people to chat with. Our engineers all know each other well, like each other and respect each other.
BTS TT Software Factory is a global software house of Capgemini. It is based as a whole in Krakow and provides services globally to the entire Capgemini Group.
Right now our quickly growing team is seeking an
Angular Front-end Developer
that could become our new wingman.
- Angular or other JS frameworks
- Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTTP and how back-ends work
- Determination to continuously improve and broaden own development skill set
- Ability to effectively, autonomously research and implement solutions
Don’t feel bad if you think you don’t meet the above requirements.Â
We are looking for talented people and if you don’t know something we’ll be happy to help you learn.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy