BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for an Ansible Engineer.
- Support and collaborate with the colleagues to improve automated testing and to increase automation levels for deployment of cloud services
- Implement, manage, and monitor identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources
- Provision and manage Azure hosted VM’s and supporting network architecture.
- Design and deploy a secure peered network across multiple Azure subscriptions including Firewalls and Security Groups.
- Deploy and manage the Azure update service to maintain patch levels on all service VM’s.
- High competence in OS configuration using automation tools like Ansible
- Experience with administrating and deploying Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions would be nice to have
- High competence in CloudShell script development in either Bash or Powershell.
- Experience with Terraform would be nice to have
- Experience with Continuous Integration und Deployment tools like git or Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and deployment experience in Microsoft Azure Security offering such as Bastion or similar would be beneficial.
- Experience with could container solutions like GKE / AKS or OpenShift
- Competitive salary (up to 19 k PLN gross UoP, up to 140 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B)
- Friendly & open-minded team
- International environment
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Relocation support
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though (3 days in office, 2 days from home).
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.