Technicolor Polska Sp. z o.o.
Oddział Financial Shared Service Center
Technicolor is a multinational company having offices worldwide and employs nearly 17,000 people.
In Technicolor FSSC Warsaw, we provide financial and accounting services for Group companies based in Europe.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position:
- Accounting purchase invoices
- Payment preparation
- Ongoing contact with foreign and domestic suppliers: reconciliation of balances, clarification of any problematic issues
- Taking part in month-end closing process
- Managing the data of suppliers and customers
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Participation in the development and implementation of internal procedures
- Professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or Economy
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Independence and accuracy in working on entrusted tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Work in an international and dynamic company
- Every day contact with foreign languages
- Employment contract
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive benefits including medical care, sports activities, tickets to theatre & cinema, etc