Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Supervising Accounts Payable Teams & Team Leads.
- Supporting AP Teams with all issues related to operations & making sure all tasks are performed on time in line with SLAs & KMs.
- Acting as a main escalation point internally and for our Client.
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting to Client.
- Responsibility for service delivery accordingly to service level agreed targets & for maintaining high level of Client satisfaction.
- Identify, plan and lead Continuous Improvement program for the Teams: drive process transformation and improvements to increase team efficiency and generate client added value.
- Review Operational Excellence analytics (Lean Six Sigma), work on automations & support Team Leads in creating analytical tools helpful in ensuring high level of performance within the Teams.
- Manage standard & ad hoc projects activities (monitoring progress, performing and overseeing tasks related to project, ensuring projects quality).
- Making sure that team remains satisfied and engaged, recognizing Team Members for achievements; actively networking with other teams & departments.
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as a Team Lead/ Manager in Finance Sector
- Experience with Accounts Payable processes &/ or general ledger accounting
- Fluent English
- Very good German would be an asset but is not a necessary requirement
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active business approach aimed to resolve business/people issues
- Project management skills & knowledge of Lean Six Sigma would be an asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!