Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
AR Accountant with German
3 dni temu
Due to rapid growth of our organization we are looking for experienced professionals to join our Finance and Accounting projects. We are currently seeking for individuals who could take part in process documentation and transition of AP and AR processes and would form a core part of the F&A team.
Currently we are growing our team in Wroclaw and we are looking for talented person for the role of:
- Assure the timely and accurate application of customer payments
- Reconcile daily cash receipts posted to system generated batch totals
- Daily monitoring and research of unapplied cash
- Identify and flag short pays
- Communicate impact of customer payment issues and their potential impact on subsequent credit and collection decisions to internal stakeholders (i.e. Collectors, Credit Analyst) and assist them as needed to help drive resolution
- Process direct debit payments
- Perform approved offsets of credits/cash to open accounts receivable obligations
- Manage reimbursement of client duplicate payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Process prompt pay and bad debt adjustments
- Calling payers to obtain explanation of payments
- Answer inquiries from internal client via phone and email
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable process (Collections, Credit Control, Cash Application)
- Fluency in German (both written and verbal)
- Communicative English
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with targets
- University degree in Finance / Accounting would be an asset
- Good Excel knowledge would be an asset
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to gain transition experience within F&A area
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Convenient location and new office building
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends!
To apply please send your CV in English.
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway.
We might be able to help you find the right job offer in the future!
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:Cognizant.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.