We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
- Reviewing customers` accounts
- Contacting customers (inbound and outbound calls, e-mails) to help settle the payments
- Showing customer-centric approach so as to create excellent customer service experience
- Supporting offline tasks to maintain proper workflow
- Displaying proactive approach to the daily tasks when it comes to process improvements, better collection methods
What you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal and written command of Spanish
- Very good English knowledge
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Positive attitude towards customers
- Good work organization and prioritization skills
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Experience in debt collection or call centre would be an asset
- Ability to work in the afternoons (2pm -10 pm)
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
Amway Business Services Center
Amway is one of the leading family-owned companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality and innovative products in the beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer.
Amway Global Business Services
Success as a Service. With more than 500 people speaking 28 different languages, we’re helping Amway and it’s distributors grow better and stronger by providing the right technology, processes, and smart solutions globally - not only for Europe but also North and South Americas. Since 2010, Amway GBS in Kraków delivers services in the area of:
Finance (Accounting, Controlling, Analysis, Treasury)
HR (Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Total Rewards, HR Systems & Analysis, Talent Development)
Customer Service (Back Office, Contact Center)
Marketing (Communications, Portfolio)
IT (IT Support, DevOps Engineers, Scrum Masters, IT Analysts, Integration Engineers)
We’re growing. Since 2019, transforming ourselves to GBS, we’re creating new teams and taking care of more advanced processes. With this growth comes the big movement. After 10 years of working from Zabierzów, Amway GBS is moving to a brand new and modern office in the heart of Kraków – High 5ive complex on Pawia street. Our offices on the 5th and 1st floor are designed to connect different departments and make the cooperation easier. Like in a family company.
What’s important for us?
Build on the past, focus on the future. Being a leader in our industry, with 60 years on the market and 10 years of Krakow GBS supporting Amway processes, we have proven our adaptability and reliability. At the same time, Amway GBS is taking the challenge everything approach. With the growth mindset and agility, we are not afraid to fail fast, in order to learn faster.
Family. As a family-owned company, we treat each other like family members. Relations are everything to us. We do talk a lot with each other. From interns to managers, we all work together, without any distance or barriers. We’re open and we support each other. Our successes, anniversaries, and life’s most important moments - we celebrate together.