Technicolor Polska Sp. z o. o.
Financial Shared Service Center
Technicolor is a multinational company having offices worldwide and employs nearly 17,000 people.
In Technicolor FSSC Warsaw, we provide financial and accounting services for Group companies based
Currently we are looking for:
- conducting settlements with Technicolor clients
- controlling and monitoring of receivables and ensuring timely payments reception (cash collection)
- reconciliation of balances
- issuing selected types of invoices
- posting of payments received from Technicolor clients (cash application)
- contacts with clients and investigation/ explanation of any discrepancies
- providing response to issues reported by clients, escalation of problems to appropriate departments and monitoring of resolution
- preparation of internal reports and participation in teleconferences
- experience in providing service to the business clients, including the area of receivables management
- university degree, preferably in finance and accounting
- very good level of English language, French will be welcome
- good knowledge of MS Office, (especially MS Excel)
- knowledge of the SAP system will be an advantage
- analytical thinking skills
- ability to work in a team and under time pressure
- independence, accuracy and high quality of deliverables
- energy, consistency and commitment to work
- trainings, professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- work in an international and dynamic company
- everyday contact with foreign languages
- employment contract
- friendly working atmosphere
- attractive benefits including medical services, sports activities, tickets to theatre & cinema, etc.
If you want to apply, please send your application via Apply button.