METRO SERVICES has an opportunity for an Asset Accounting Expert with experience in operational Asset Accounting. The Asset Accounting expert is responsible for active creation and definition of internal processes in LUCA project (SAP S/4 HANA implementation), with the opportunity to be part of the roll-out team of LUCA. The Asset Accounting expert will form a team with the module lead for Asset Accounting and cooperate with all other teams of the LUCA project team.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Asset Accounting Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participation in LUCA Digital Finance subproject Finance, module Asset Accounting.
- First contact point for all Asset Accounting related issues and questions for LUCA Digital Finance implementation partner as well as all METRO colleagues.
- Be integral part of a LUCA Digital Finance roll-out team during country deployment phase.
- Responsible for creation and documentation of Asset Accounting TO-BE processes using newest technology (SAP SolMan).
- Coordination of cross-functional and cross-project activities.
- Cooperation with LUCA Digital Finance PMO e.g. creation of status reports or cross-check of project documents.
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits/governance aspects.
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in economics or equivalent education
- 3+ years of SAP experience in Asset Accounting
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills
- Openness to learn and grow
- Willingness to travel (3 days per week for full time employees)
- Advanced English skills (verbal and writing)
- Independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely from other city in Poland between travels.
Aplikuj już dziś! Prześlij swoją aplikację za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.