This is an office-based full-time position in Krakow. You would start out as an Editorial Trainee, working in close collaboration with our Managing Editors, based in other countries, learning how to process papers properly from submission to publication. Once you have successfully completed your six-month traineeship you will be appointed as Assistant Editor. No previous editorial experience is required and you will be trained in this type of work. You should share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today’s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing. Depending on your scientific background you will be assigned to work on journals related to your field. We are looking for Editors educated in all scientific fields.
- Support the editorial process for academic research journals in your domain of expertise
- Organize the peer-review process for submitted manuscripts and coordinate editorial decisions
- Handle email communication between the parties involved in the publication process
- Collaborate with other members of the editorial team and production team
- Master degree or PhD degree
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Experience with scholarly publishing would be beneficial
- Poland residence permit
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by MDPI Poland Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.
MDPI POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ