Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Assistant Payroll Controller with Hebrew
19 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
You will be responsible for overall client / vendor communication which includes:
- Directly interact and manage the day to day relationship with the Client for all matters relating to Payroll Services for their cluster of countries.
- Oversee the timely and accurate Payroll Administration service delivery. Responsible to get the reviews done and sign off for Payroll Services to be delivered
- Act as the primary escalation point on Service Issues. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems. Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues and suggest appropriate action for current remediation and future control.
- End to End understanding of activities performed by Accenture for Client in various geographies and detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI, etc.
- Understand the risks associated with the process and the respective mitigation plan for each risk identified; foresee and identify risks in advance using prior payroll experience to mitigate risk before failure; highlight risks to supervisors that can be mitigated.
- Raises quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamline decision-making processes where possible.
- Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.
- The process would involve in depth interaction with the Client/ Vendor/ Internal Stakeholders and candidate must have excellent command over verbal and written English and Hebrew.
- Prior working knowledge of Payroll Processing would be preferable
- Hands on experience of managing work through workflow tools like WQM, Seibel etc would be preferable
- Should be conversant with Accenture Opex Methodology or Quality Methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean etc.
- Should be open to working in Night Shifts and extended shifts during payroll run.
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna