- Maintaining the company's Clients by ensuring the compliance of the subordinate team’s output with standard S/F audit procedures (IAS, KSB) and Client’s standards,
- Managing a team of auditors, i.a.:
- Deliberate assignment of Clients and administrative functions in order to achieve established company objectives,
- Constant monitoring of audit team performance, including performance appraisal,
- Training and development of auditors in terms of up-to-date expertise, compliance with audit procedures and professional communication with the Client,
- Participate in the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees,
- Involvement in the identification and detection of risks, fraud and abuse,
- Participate in strategic planning,
- Prepare required reports and presentations.
- Professionalism, reliability, honesty and trustworthiness combined with collaborative attitude,
- Management experience - leadership, training and mentoring skills, focus on self- and team development,
- Experience in managing portfolio of Clients, commitment to the highest quality of customer service,
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented personality,
- Interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (including English),
- Experience in project management,
- Strong self-motivation, ability to organize work and work under time pressure in a goal-oriented environment,
- Business development experience would be higly appreciated.
- Master's degree in accounting or related field,
- Certified public accountant/ACCA certificate would be higly appreciated.
- Knowledge of PAS, IFRS, IAS, KSB regulations.
- 5-8 years of professional experience in the audit field, including experience in auditor/senior manager role in an audit company,
- JZP audit experience,
- Experience working with MS Office tools (Proficient in MS Excel).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to lead and develop the audit department,
- Active participation in revenue and business strategy creation for the Group,
- Unique combination of a family-like, open atmosphere and a professional, mature corporate structure (we are 500+ people organization),
- Close cooperation with top experts,
- Autonomy and openness for new ideas combined with a short decision loop,
- Stable and long-term oriented cooperation (we have a solid track record of 20+ years relationships with top managers).
Advartis to grupa spółek świadczących usługi profesjonalne dla biznesu. Od ponad 30 lat wspieramy naszych klientów w zakresie obsługi księgowej, kadr i płac, audytu, doradztwa podatkowego, konsultingu biznesowego oraz usług prawnych.
- Contract Administration
- TGC Corporate Lawyers
Pracujemy dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm, także dla największych globalnych marek. Nasz model współpracy z klientami jest oparty na relacjach, z wieloma z nich współpracujemy od ponad 20 lat.