Nokia Technology Center in Kraków has been operating since 2011 and has become a permanent element of the landscape of dynamically developing centers of the Polish ICT industry. In our R&D Center we create solutions that are or will be used around the world every day. We are working on telecommunications technologies- from the concept and research phase to the definition of the whole architecture. Nokia Kraków works on state-of-the-art cellular communications infrastructure components and solutions in 4G and 5G. If you like learning new things, discovering future telecom and riding the cutting edge of technology, then this offer is for you
Presently we are looking for candidates willing to become Automation Test Lead in the ET team responsible for 5G eNB software testing and automation in Technology Center in Krakow, in department of 5G&SC SW Eng.
As part of the team you will be responsible for:
- creating and leading a new automation Entity Test squad in the 5G&SC business and maintaining good cooperation in the whole team with other ET squads,
- following FOT WoW, Auto, UTE and test guilds,
- analyzing feature candidates for the test team in terms of automation possibility,
- coordinating and working on 5G eNB requirements analysis and tests creation,
- coordinating and executing functional tests to verify 5G eNB software, issues investigation, reporting errors, validating fixes,
- looking for improvement of tools supporting test execution,
- mentoring and coaching squad members,
- being a part of the CORE test team.
- 4G/5G 3GPP standards, internal requirements
- Qualcomm, Prisma/Viavi Telecom Simulator and other UE solutions
- JIRA, Confluence
- Cloud solutions
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or a similar subject
- more than 3 years of experience in software testing and 3-5 people test team leading
- more than 1.5 year of experience in test automation
- very good programing skills with Python languages
- knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line)
- good knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- good knowledge of mobile networks standards
- good knowledge of software testing methodology
- good learning skills
- excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- responsibility and commitment
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.