HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Position – 2
Buy Rate – PLN 130,000/year (Gross)
Position Type – FTC
We're looking for someone who can help us to:
- Provide day to day support for the legacy Axway Secure Transport platforms.
- Provide L3 service support and timely closure of incidents and tasks.
- Provide regular updates to project and management teams.
- Communicate with other line of business clients within UBS.
You will be part of the global Middleware team, working out of Krakow Poland, Pune or Mumbai India, responsible for the Axway Secure File Transport technology. The team is primarily responsible for ensuring the correct operation of the global infrastructure so that it can support our complex business environment. We help by providing advice to our clients as well as optimizing the solution to meet their needs. You will need to be able to work across multiple teams located in multiple locations across the globe.
Your experience and skills
Use up to six bullet points under each introductory phrase (for a maximum of nine total).
Include minimum required education/degree, experience and/or background, computer skills, language skills, or licenses, additional assets.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own or within project teams
- Willing to work hard to help transform the current service offering
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A good communicator and possess good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and logical and enjoy solving problems
- Fluent in English
- A university degree computer science, management information systems or professional certifications.
- Strong linux and scripting skills – any development (any language) or automation experience would be beneficial
- Experience with the Axway Secure Transport product would be beneficial
- A good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies outside the Axway environment
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.