Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
We are looking for technical masters to join the Central Europe Data Strategy Team.
Data Engineering is an acceleration factor behind the productivity and effectiveness of Data Science and Business Intelligence. Technical mastery and interpersonal / communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Your job is to design and build highly scalable analytical solutions including ML / AI pipelines and big data warehouses, optimize ELT processes including machine learning models, design data models and code the logic into workflows, that will drive the analytics into insights.
- Create (design / code) sophisticated ELT and analytic applications operating on high volume of data.
- Work on cloud (Azure) and big data platforms (Databricks).
- Use most advanced data processing frameworks like Apache Spark.
- Build interfaces to all sort of data sources like SAP HANA, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Azure Blob, ADLS, S3 and many more.
- Build orchestrated workflows with Apache Airflow.
- Create ML / AI solutions to support Data Engineering and operations team in self-healing systems, outage prevention or data quality.
- Design / build / operate database/data warehouse solutions to support BI processes.
- Design / build / operate easy-to-use user interfaces (PowerBI or custom web interfaces), which will enable the business to use complex, backend solutions at the ease of smartphone UX.
- Build CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Develop code using Python.
We are looking for:
- Passion for application design, development and / or creation of sophisticated analytical models.
- Good understanding of Databases (SQL) and Data Models (Data bricks).
- Understanding of Spark.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and fast learn new technologies.
- Experience hands-on with Azure.
- Working knowledge of Power BI and PowerShell.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI.
- BI Development in Spotfire.
- Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Experience with the FMCG area.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble