Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw – Konstruktorska 20
Demand Planning Reporting is a solution that provides outstanding reporting capabilities to P&G planners and enables citizen developers to solve business challenges via delivering democratized access to complex data sets. It is one of the building blocks of our Supply Chain, repetitively ranked within Gartner Supply Chain Masters group.
Azure Data Processing Engineer will lead the transformation of the current, Oracle-based architecture into one fully based on Azure.
Take on a role of tech leader of complex reporting system, currently based on Oracle Exadata and Oracle BI, that is about to move to Azure infrastructure. Specifically:
- Be a decision maker on the future cloud-based architecture of the application.
- Work hands-on on complex Azure-based developments.
- Help setup stable DevOps processes based on industry best practices.
We are looking for:
- Solid hands-on experience with MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services.
- Validated hands-on experience with Python, SQL, ETL.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of Azure PaaS services (experience in big / complex deployments).
- Good understanding of Information Security, Operational Excellence and IT stewardship: every action with the final goal in mind - no business operations disruption, no impact to operations, no efficiency impact. Commitment to lowering cost & effort in support and maintenance through automation and innovations.
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize business problems, recognize patterns and conceptualize processes in a way that can be understood by non-IT professionals.
- Strong drive to continuously learn & explore industry trends and apply ideas on wicked problems for assessment. Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas and ask appropriate and meaningful technical questions.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure infrastructure components: Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapsis, Power BI, Spark.
- Practical knowledge of DevOps tools and processes.
- A genuine interest in Computer Science / Cloud Computing.
- Problem-solving, can-do attitude. Agile approach in delivering work results (from prototype through MVP to solution).
- Experience with Oracle relational data base and Informatica Power Center.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning. Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance. Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one. Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings. Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global
- multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble