BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organisation in Warsaw, we are looking for an Azure Engineer with Terraform
1.Management Windows Servers
- Expert in Microsoft Windows Server 20xx
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows HPC Pack 20xx
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL
- Expert in Microsoft Windows Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP
- Development of node-images and deployment-templates
- Expert in Microsoft Windows Cluster Service
- Deep knowledge on deployment solutions based on Microsoft Windows and Multicast-Networking
2. System Integration: Automated development and deployment of infrastructure and application environments using continuous integration tools:
- Deep knowledge of: Terraform, PowerShell, VBScript, OS Driver embedding, WIM Imaging, Slipstreaming
- Beneficial: Vmware, Azure, SQL, Puppet, Ansible
- Fully automated application package-based deployments. Unattended via multi-environmental staged services (UAT sign off before PROD).
- Software deployment is adhered to the UCS standard process, including change & “SIM”.
- Creation of installation documentation per application.
- Responsibility for OS hotfixes and major server releases
- 3rd level support for software deployment (PreProduction and Production environment)
- Responsible for software release builds. Supervision of change related topics (tasks and documentation)
3.Core Operating System Lifecycle based change support and software rollout execution
- Project post Go Live Incident and Problem Resolution
- Project consulting and change support with respect to hardware technologies
- Deploying high-availability solutions, failover and DR concepts
- Application integration and migration to new hardware and OS versions
- Performance tuning and problem analysis for Windows server solutions
- Network performance analysis and optimization on Windows systems
- Know-How of continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Bitbucket applying DevOps principles
- Expertise with backup software TSM
- Monitoring integration with Tivoli
- Tooling like ServiceNow , HP Service Manager, VMWare
- B2B up to 150 zl net p/h + VAT / contract of employment up to 19 k pln gross
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program
- Relocation support
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though (3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.