A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
Business Analyst BI function is part of the Regional Information Team and is responsible for ongoing maintenance and development of PwC’s Reporting and Analytics solution. Responsible for tasks including design of new reporting content, documenting and supporting implementations, incident resolution and request fulfillment.
- Delivery of new reporting and analytics content within BI reporting platform
- Participate in the design of new enhancements that will improve reporting efficiency across the organization.
- Maintains existing reporting capabilities including resolving users’ issues.
- Contribute to projects including design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and reporting changes
Area of responsibility
- Design and develop new reports and reporting capability using Microsoft Reporting Stack (Power BI, Tabular/SSAS, SSRS
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Provide guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues.
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support to PwC’s Reporting and Analytics Users.
- Document troubleshooting or resolution steps.
- Engage and coordinate with the vendor, when required.
- Invoke escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
- Experience in delivering BI solutions using modern BI presentation tools like Power BI, QlickView
- Proficiency in data modeling focused on building enterprise scale analytical solutions.
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of large scale data warehouse solutions using various Microsoft-based technology stack (SQL, SSIS, SSAS/Tabular, SSRS,Azure DW, AAS) and sourcing data from systems in heterogeneous environment (SaaS, Azure, on premise)
- Knowledge of data management and transformation frameworks available in cloud environments (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, SnapLogic, Hadoop etc.)
- Experience in gathering business needs and translating them to reporting specification and technical solution requirements.
- Analytical mindset and numerical capabilities allowing for proactive resolution of problems raised by business users
- Knowledge of layout and design best practices for reports and dashboards.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in business systems support area.
- Access to and ability to acquire proficiency in top notch IT tools and solutions in a macro scale use.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions.