Remote work possible from Poland only
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Cloud Infrastructure Services – Project and Consulting team – is a team created for creating and delivering the most complex technical solutions for our Clients using either the newest technologies as well as the more mature ones.
Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.
If you are passionate about Information Technologies, you love to discover and master something new, you are not afraid of new challenges, and you can always find a way to reach your goal, then our team is exactly what you are looking for.
We are looking for the next superhero, would you like to join us?
If you are:
- An experienced architect in the design, development, delivery, optimization and troubleshooting of data solutions in complex, large-scale software systems, centered on the Azure BI platform;
- Capable to design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture;
- Expert in implementing BI reporting solutions using Azure BI technologies: Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services Tabular Models, Power BI;
- Capable to provide technical BI consultation on global infrastructure, design and administration efforts related to Azure Data Platform and other BI Technologies;
- A decision-making authority on BI design, to ensure that appropriate levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability upon deployment;
- Have strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills;
And you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities to build a trust-based relationship with our Customers;
- Advanced knowledge and experience in design, develop and implement BI architectures using modern BI technologies (Azure Power BI, MS SQL, IBM Netezza, Oracle, Informatica);
- Practical knowledge of front-end tools (SAP BO, Oracle BI, Tableau, MS Power BI, QlickView);
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Data technologies (Data Factory, Data Lake, Data Warehouse);
- Proven experience with advanced data analytics;
- Ability of documenting an architecture in accordance to Architectural Frameworks best practices and obligatory standard;
- Knowledge of latest market trends;
- Experience in working in large project;
As an IT Architect with tower skills on Business Intelligence and Azure Platform, you will be involved in projects and enhancements of BI solutions as well as migrating BI solutions on Azure.
You will be fully responsible in designing and ensuring the proper delivery of an efficient BI architecture, starting from gather Customer’s requirement, designing the high and low level architecture, then lead, from technical perspective, the project team in charge of building and delivery the planned architecture.
You will support our clients to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture for our customers.
This means that you will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.