Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
We’re looking for a BI Engineer / Developer to join our Data & Analytics team in Warsaw.
In this role, you will be responsible for building front-end layer of our data any analytics solutions. This is your chance to work on exciting, global projects with some highly skilled and fun people.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
- Design and build front-end / BI layer of our data and analytics solutions - Power BI reports, DAX queries, Azure Analysis Services models.
- Troubleshoot issues, recommend optimizations, tune solution / reports for better performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, sprint planning, code reviews etc.
We are looking for:
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI and DAX (or equivalents of those).
- Understanding of Data Modeling.
- Cloud understanding (basic is enough; with right attitude we will get you there).
- CICD / DevOps / Agile concept understanding (basic is enough).
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Azure Analysis Services.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
- Big Picture understanding of P&G IT and Product Supply organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble