Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
BPO Technology Sales Support Manager
180 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
We count on your experience, knowledge, and leadership skills when you support our BPO Sales opportunities. You will support our BPO Sales and Solutioning Team as the responsible Technology Solution Architect in pre-sales/RFP processes involving Core BPO technology assets across process areas and for complex opportunities across EMEA.
- Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations across multiple regions
- Develop technical solution design and create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
- You will help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients as-is processes and creating technology solutions that support the client business drivers
- In doing so, you will facilitate client workshops, document business requirements and develop them into a proposed business case and solution design
- You will act as customers’ key contact on the proposed technology solution
- You will be responsible for transitioning the solution to the mobilization team for implementation upon contract signature
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level
- Strong Process Analysis / Requirement gathering skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in architecting and deploying tools
- Ideally experience of technology in business process outsourcing
- Ideally, Consulting experience and/or certification as Technology Architect
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility to work across different time zones [if required] and meet stringent sales support deadlines
- Experience as solution architect or business consultant in a client-facing capacity
- Technology Architect certification preferred
- Experience with common software utilized by Accenture operations (Citrix, SAP, Oracle)
- Industry Business Advisor experience
- IT & Business Operations experiences
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna