JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of Brand Performance Analysis and Management (volume, financial and in-market performance)
- Coordinate standardized market modeling according to the template
- Ensure proper A&SP support is provided according to the standardized template
- Ensure quality standards for delivery of supporting materials for Annual Plan/ Strategic Plan Confirmation / Business review presentation
- Data and Performance management and reporting supervision
- Team management (new hires, initial knowledge transfer, training and development plans, setting objectives)
- Support One Data team in the data analysis and insight generation
- Have an University Degree in Economics, Statistics, Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Good Sales and marketing background
- At least 5 years in FMCG with strong focus on analytics, economics and marketing
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Local language of markets assigned is a plus
- Proficient MS Office: Advanced Excel, Advanced Charting, Advance Pivot Tables and Power BI User,
- Proficient interpersonal and people management skills such as coaching, People/Resources Management, prioritization of responsibilities