Would you like to make a difference and contribute to the development of the core systems and improvement activities? If so, we are looking for a Business Analyst to drive and contribute to an intense Asset and Capital Service change agenda. This is an opportunity for you to develop your talents for analysis and improvements in a varied and changing environment.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Corporate Events SE/FI team. We add value by ensuring that our clients are satisfied with the level of services we provide to them and we ensure that we continue to stay competitive in the offer we provide. As a Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role to improve and to adapt the Asset and Capital Services processes to the changing world around us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take part in change initiatives with an outlook to improve the service towards our clients and our own performance
- Extensively communicate with various stakeholders to facilicate analysis and improvements
- Take part in the software development cycle for the idea initiation to the implementation phrase
You’ll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team. The role is based in Łodz.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver high quality solutions and products
- Are focussed on constant process improvements
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to look at things from the wider perspective and connect the dots
- Have strong attention to detail with a focus on other stakeholder’s requirements
- Are capable of acting independently and driving own tasks
- Are highly adaptable and capable of reacting to planned/unplanned changes
- Can create and manage business requirements and follow their lifecycle
- Focussed and goal orientated person who can manage in a dynamic environment
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in creating macros in VBA
- Experience in creating business requirements and systems development work
- Experience in banking industry specifically in the area of securities
- Experience in SQL would be an advantage
- Experience working in Agile environment would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 22 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.