Model Risk Oversight (MRO) is a fast growing, energetic, international team of highly qualified Model Risk Experts, Business Analysts, and Developers. MRO is developing and rolling out the new Model Risk Management (MoRM) framework which scope covers all models used within ING Bank worldwide. To further strengthen and manage the model risk management activities, MRO expands within Risk Hub of ING Tech Poland.
Within MRO Chapter in Poland, we are looking for Business Analysts/Specialists of the SAS Model Risk Management Enabler who design and perform business requirements translation and implementation.
We are looking for a colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and knack for always being a step ahead. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are an advocate of the “ING Orange Code”, and a team player who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- Business Analyst/Specialist with hands-on experience in SAS MRM tool or equivalent custom tools/products
- Experience in working with model risk practitioners at a leading financial institution or consulting company
- Experience in translating and documenting the business requirements for SAS MRM into work flows, user interface, dashboards
- Adapting to the application's data model and data attributes
- Good listener and interviewer, receptive to the feedback from the stakeholders
- You are prepared to travel occasionally. Your main base is Warsaw
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You are enthusiastic, communicative, flexible and you are a team player
- You are transparent, open-minded and value diversity and inclusion
- Agile hands-on experience
- Experience in knowledge sharing & performing trainings sessions for stakeholder & other team members
- Leading system requirements analysis & system implementation experience
- Cooperation on various medium or senior stakeholder levels
- Continuous design and business requirements translation for model management toolset
- Testing that the business and user requirements are implemented appropriately within the tool
- Data quality assurance controls set up in ING Global Model Data Inventory
- Supporting ING Countries and onsite model stakeholders in rolling out of the Model Risk Management framework worldwide
- Contribute to the ING entities model risk reporting and responding to regulatory requirements and inquiries
- Designing domain and legal entity model portfolios dashboards and reporting tools
- Support/Guide local model communities in execution of the model lifecycle activities
- A position where you will be empowered to have a true impact on ING’s future model landscape and contribute to further implementing our innovative Think Forward strategy.
- An exposure to world-class models in the Model Risk Oversight Global Tribe.
- An opportunity to advise on a strategic level and influence the ING portfolio management used by the Bank globally
- On-site Chapter Lead managerial support to onboard and continue to grow and develop within the ING Group
- At ING we offer you a 40 hour contract.
- A competitive salary tailored to your skills, competences, experience and performance.
- A flexible work environment, with the possibility of working from home.
- Time and support for personal development, including courses.
- A challenging, interesting and evolving job/career.
- An informal and positive working environment with highly qualified colleagues, who like to improve, value diversity and support each other.
- An innovative, expanding working environment, also internationally, creating ample opportunities for further development.
- A progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life incrementally. Key activities:
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie