Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
124 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Understand business context of the enterprise and provide it to the development team in order to implement solutions to meet the client’s business needs.
- Elicit business requirements to provide innovative solutions and recommend system, product and process enhancements.
- Define ‘as-is’ state for enterprise solutions, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements.
- Analyse solution requirements, define non-functional requirements, oversee technical and business constraints, external interfaces, risks and assumptions.
- Determine stakeholders influence and their attitude towards the project, solution approach, and team members. Plan communication strategy.
- Manage solution scope, identify and assess impact, and track changes. Establish change management process where applicable.
- Facilitate the requirements prioritization process. Effectively communicate technical risks, constraints and dependencies.
- Collaborate with Technology Account Managers and Leads to align requirements management processes with project management plan for each initiative, contribute to risk management.
Our team: The Infrastructure Estate Optimization team provides clients support and MIS Solutions which enable the TAM organization to efficiently engage clients with infrastructure estate optimization efforts related to GCTO Product Lifecycle Management, Platform Adoption (i.e. Cloud), Demand Management program support, and TCO Optimization (i.e. business case benefit calculations).
Technologies used: MS SQL, Tableau
Opportunities: Opportunities to work on a team that is focused on enabling the organization via the use of actionable MIS reports. Supporting a project of moving away from MS Access and MS Excel. The team is currently focused on leveraging MS SQL DB and Tableau/Apptio to present data graphically rather than creating new views in MS Excel or PowerPoint.
Looking for Candidate that works well in a procedural role as well as in new, not well defined environment. Some tasks are repeatable, but will change in time as the role matures.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.