Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
27 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- working an as leader of BA Team, responsible for entire Team delivery.
- partnering with the customer and other client groups for the creation of a clear and articulate set of business requirements that meets their vision
- ensuring that the development team has a clear understanding of the business and functional requirements covering the user interface visual design through to the end-to-end processes with interfaces to multiple data-sources/other systems.
- assisting the project manager with the planning and prioritization of the delivery of the functionality.
- supporting the completion of the Go-Live activities including UAT, end-user documentation, training, and support.
The Patch Management program will provide a solution for the management of security vulnerabilities across Unix, Wintel and the three main distributed system databases (Oracle, Sybase, and MS SQL), as well as End User Workstations. The goals of the program are to provide relevant governance, tooling, reporting and exception management to enable self-service delivery of patches to meet Bank policy. In addition, the program will work with the LoBs to implement the change within their structure
The Lead BA is a key role being established through the Patch Management Operating Model. Analyst will be aligned with one or more Heads of Technology.
The team primarily acts in a management and oversight role to ensure vulnerability compliance processes are followed and that metric data reported through the internally developed system, vTRAC, is accurately reported to Senior Business Leaders.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.