World of derivatives is waiting for you!
Would you like to develop new solutions for derivatives services? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join us and help us build improvements and new solutions for our unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the OTC Derivatives team. We add value by delivering top class service for Derivatives products. As the Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in creating improvements, new solutions and collaboration with us and our Nordic stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining reports (SQL) towards business and management, as well as building and maintaining tools (VBA)
- Implementing new business intelligence solutions in Power BI
- Creating ad-hoc reports/extracts
- Contacting with our stakeholders in Scandinavia and being a sparring partner for the business in order to deliver best solutions
- Contributing to continuous improvement by developing processes
- Investigating and supporting more complex issues, proposing and driving improvements
You’ll join a great and full of enthusiasm team, where every day brings something new. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are self-driven and have “can do” attitude
- Have capability to work under time pressure and prioritize tasks
- Have analytical and strong problem-solving mindset
- Put attention to details and have clear and concise communication skills
- Enjoy cooperating with many different kinds of stakeholders
Your experience and background:
- Finance/math/statistics/data base related university degree will be an asset but not essential
- 1-up years professional experience in financial institutions – experience in a bank back office will be an asset but not essential
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Database Knowledge (SQL), VBA skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools, e.g. Power BI
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31 August 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.