Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Business Development Representative – German-English in Krakow, Poland you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
Looking to build long term relationships as a trusted advisor? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities over the long term? You'll deliver amazing customer service and uncover sales opportunities for our technology client's customers. With a consultative selling approach and focus on revenue targets, you'll cultivate existing customer relationships while establishing and maintaining long-term relationships. You'll work both independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team to identify and solve business technology needs in a cloud-based environment.
You'll report to the Operations Sales Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
- Bring your passion to negotiate with brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
- Build a healthy sales pipeline to achieve main targets
- Support customers ranging from small to medium size businesses or advertising agencies and C-Level business contacts supporting cloud-based technology
- Bring your curiosity to stay on top of the trends in the technology industry
- Experience prospecting, developing accounts, negotiating, and closing deals
- Develop partnership and communicate with high-level decision makers to assess needs
- Some understanding of cloud-based software
- Exceptional verbal and written bilingual communication skills in both German and English
- 1+ years demonstrated sales experience
- A solution-oriented mindset and comfortable working to resolve issues before escalating to the next level
- Reside in or able to relocate to the Krakow area
- Base Salary of 8500 PLN (~1800 EUR) gross plus quarterly performance-based commission
- Generous relocation package
- Private Luxmed medical care including dental care and eye care plan (glasses reimbursement)
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours and additional days of annual leave
- Anniversary bonus
- Partial language course reimbursement program as well as tuition program for sales courses and studies
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.