We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Strategic GBS performance and business review including responsibility for performance and business review with key stakeholders and preparing strategic documents and presentation, facilitating senior leadership meetings, ensuring follow up on related topics
- Collaboration with stakeholders to identify new scope of opportunities for GBS
- Helping GBS teams to establish and sustain effective business partner relationships with key stakeholders on all programs, project and initiatives
- Building a stakeholder management step-by-step plan and developing tools and artefact required to execute it
- Defining and owning an overarching model of business engagement by integrating all elements that are linked to stakeholder engagement
- Defining the governance of business engagement model, aligning all customer-facing activities with the business engagement program and supporting implementation of it
- Ensuring alignment of any business engagement related activities across the GBS
- Participating in strategic cross-functional GBS programs and initiatives
- Have a Bachelor Degree of equivalent experience in related field required (e.g. Business, Strategy, Finance); Master Degree preferred
- Big 4 experience is an asset
- Experience in GBS programs, governance and GBS stakeholder landscape preferred
- Senior stakeholder management experience with ability to summarize complex issues
- Strong program and project managements experience required
- Strategy/Management consulting background is preferred, with a focus on designing and implementing GBS and other transformation programs
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams and identifying interdependencies or points of alignment
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Professional skills of MS Office (in particular PowerPoint)
- High level of communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate well and build relationships with different stakeholder group