Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Business Excellence Leads are an integral part of Poland Business Excellence Team. The team is designed to ensure Accenture remains competitive in delivering process improvement solutions (both process and automation) cost effectively & quickly. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance process improvement and automation solutions in the Poland BPO operations. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on Operations in meeting SLA and improve productivity. We are looking for a strong leader to develop and drive the improvement projects and initiatives.
This role requires working closely with your team of Process Experts, Operations team, wider Continuous Improvement team and key software development teams across BPO operations to define strategy and requirements, and lead RPA/ AI/ Analytics development design through delivery and subsequent operation. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate should have experience delivering technical solutions and can focus clearly on delivery and the customers. This opportunity requires excellent people management skills, problem-solving, and communication skills. Key to success in this position is an equal passion for managing a high performing project as well as delivery of leading edge technology.
- Experience delivering continuous improvement projects/initiatives with technical solutions
- Prioritization and coordination with internal teams. Metric & outcomes focused with high credentials of delivery results in past around efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Clarifying and driving project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project management and accountability across multiple geographic locations.
- Effective management stake holder expectations of clients and resolve conflicts that balance vendor and internal needs for technical, implementation, and operational issues across BPO Operations.
- Good working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma techniques & statistical tools. Green / Black Belt certified.
- Knowledge and/or awareness of Automation process and tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!