Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Business Intelligence Consultant
21 dni temu
- Work together with Senior/Lead/Principal BI Consultants on implementing/maintaining BI/Reporting solutions
- Develop and implement reports, best practices, documentation, and dashboards for end users
- Maintain report security user groups’ authentication and authorization
- Monitor and maintain in-house BI reporting servers
- Assist in defining and creating ETL mapping and process flow, as well as provide daily production support
- Work with business customers under Senior Tools Consultant supervision to provide requirements analysis and define scope for new report requirements, and perform changes to existing functionality
You will be working in the Business Intelligence (BI) Consulting Team in Krakow and Katowice. We are a team of experienced BI experts who are passionate about integrating, analyzing and visualizing data to provide valuable insights to the customers.
So far, we delivered number of solutions based on various technologies such as: QlikView/Qlik Sense, Microsoft BI (SSRS, SSIS), Power BI, SAP Business Objects and Service Now – Performance Analytics.
- At least 1 year experience as a Reporting Specialist, Data Analyst or similar
- Must have desire to develop in area of BI/Reporting/Analytics
- Hands-on experience with any of BI/Reporting tools would be an asset
- Previous database experience would be an asset
- Must be detail-oriented data analysis expert
- Must have the desire to work on new, innovative, cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence reporting concepts
- Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements
- Strong English communication skills, candidate must be capable to work in an English speaking environment
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children\'s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees\' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.