Our Client is a developing european retailer. Due to the expansion of the business and its internal structures we are currently opening the position of Business Intelligence Developer, who would be the key player in internal Business Intelligence Team. We are looking for a person who will take part in evolving and expanding current analytical solution based on Microsoft Power BI platform.
- Developing intuitive and actionable visual analytics and reporting Solutions;
- Creating effective data modelling in line with best practices;
- Designing, developing, monitoring, and maintaining ETL solutions against multiple data sources, including associated performance tuning, data profiling and exception handling through analysis of business objectives;
- Performing ad-hoc statistical and data mining analyses and presenting in a friendly way to support business decisions;
- Creating and maintaining Power BI integrations with external systems;
- Ensuring availability and reliability of underlying services (monitoring SQL replication, data access gateways, etc.);
- Development and deployment of key performance metrics by defining and designing new KPIs based on the business evolving needs;
- Taking part in architecting and maintaining the data warehouse solution to facilitate one source of data for metrics and reporting;
Preferred background and qualifications
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Reports/Analytics, especially with Power BI Platform;
- Strong Microsoft SQL background;
- Experience in creating complex calculated measures using DAX expressions;
- Extensive experience in data modeling and relationship creation using Power BI Desktop;
- Knowledge and experience in Azure Data Solutions would be an asset
(Analysis Services, SQL Database/Warehouse, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake);
- Ability to develop and follow action plans from high-level requirements;
- Relentless willingness to deliver results under time constraints, information uncertainty and competing priorities;
- Fluent English and ability to clearly express complex ideas in a virtual and multi-cultured environment;
- Experience in retail, e-commerce, logistics and/or finance would be a strong plus;
- Beneficial to have knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012;
- General knowledge of IT Solutions;
Interested candidates should send resume in English via APLIKUJ TERAZ.
Phone: +48 22 262 32 00
Solid Bridge Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Firmę Solid Bridge Solutions stworzyła grupa osób, od lat związana zawodowo z rynkiem doradztwa personalnego, chcąca wspólnie świadczyć kompleksowe i skuteczne usługi rekrutacyjne oraz dostarczać efektywne rozwiązania z zakresu Executive Search.