We are looking for Global CX Center Operations team Business an Operations Manager that will combine two major areas depending on the needs of the organization over the quarters. First area is to drive Projects in Operations, CXCenter EMEAR Delivery or between regions. Second area will be to work on ad-hoc analysis of data or presentations for the regional leadership. If you are someone who enjoys being a subject matter expert and driving cross-functional engagements, then this could be a fit for you.
- opportunity to fulfill your potential with professional development in a growing business
- attractive salary base on your professional experience and skills (60 pln gross per hour on employment contract or 80 pln per hour on B2B contract)
- temporary contract for 1 year with possibility of extension
- flexible working hours
- working in an international work environment
- project Manage medium size projects such as TAC work moves between regions, or fiscal year priorities for the region (Methods) like Delivery excellence or People.
- developing and delivering project communications, awareness presentations, updates and reporting at all levels.
- developing and maintenance project/program related policies, process documentation, and knowledge repositories.
- delivering of presentations, business insights and recommendations leveraging analytics, observations & business knowledge for the Operation leadership team
- being engage across CXC Delivery and CXC Operations mainly in EMEAR but also with global teams members
- working with Business Operations Managers and leadership of various levels in CX Centers Delivery
what we expect
- bachelor or equivalent experience with at least 3-5 years of work experience in a large multi-national company with exposure to various aspects of the delivery, business and/or operations and/or Project/Program Management environment
- excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills– proficient in English
- history of successful project management execution
- good analytical skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets and interpret and communicate insights and recommendations to the leadership team
- ability to work in matrix organizations and virtual teams prioritizing and achieve desired results working with stakeholders
- process and functional aptitude to quickly learn and assimilate new information
- demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently
- experience and understanding of company's CX/Services organizations, processes, and policies are a plus
- experience with Excel, SharePoint, O365 or other similar applications
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
randstad. Tutaj najważniejszy jesteś Ty. Wierzymy bowiem, że to Twój potencjał definiuje pracę, a nie odwrotnie. Mamy na to swoją nazwę. human forward.