JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
Supply Chain Business Support Manager is responsible for the business support across our Global Service Center (GSC) Supply Chain and Customer Services activities. This position contributes to shape the organization of the Supply Chain and Customer Service Department by promoting best practices, bringing clarity and consistency to daily activities, leading improvements in accordance with established processes and procedures. The position plays a central role acting as a vital link between business partners, involving both internal and external partners.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Lead and coordinate project within the Customer Service by providing SAP support and guidance to partners;
- Define and design new business flows taking into account the business environment including Global Sourcing, Finance, Global Tax, logistics constraints and inventory management for finished-goods;
- Lead and/or support Local or Global Projects ensuring timely and accurate implementation in the enhancement of new business functionalities/tools;
- Govern the Global Logistics Management metrics and KPIs - ensure data completeness and correctness, enable end to end performance and improvements;
- Set high standards of expertise related to the business embedded in our SAP ERP;
- Adding value to the nature of the business with an ultimate goal to optimize process efficiencies, evaluate and implement automated solutions with the objective to constantly enhance the quality of the Supply Chain and Customer Service activities.
- University degree;
- At least 5 years in a multi-national sales/customer service, administration environment, in a managerial position involving supply chain management;
- Formal knowledge of logistics techniques such as inventory management, transport, warehousing, etc.;
- Demonstrate advanced functional, technical, people and process management skills;
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Negotiate ideas, effectively influence customers and internal partners;
- Change management and customer oriented behaviors are essential;
- Collaborative team player: able to operate and collaborate with cross-functional Colleagues to develop business strategies;
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of SAP mega processes (O2C, F2S, P2P & R2R) to provide support on Sales and Distribution, Supply Network Planning and Inventory management processes;
- Strong knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) applications as well as S4 (SD, MM, IM), APO and Transportation Management Modules;
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must - any other language is an asset.