JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
The Supply Chain Business Support Specialist supports Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization by defining and promoting best practices, bringing clarity and consistency to daily activities, leading improvements in accordance with established processes and procedures across various functional areas (Global Logistics Management and Customer Service Department).
The position plays a central role acting as a vital link between business partners, involving both internal and external partners, with particular emphasis directed to the implementation and co-ordination of new business flows taking into account the business environment including Global Sourcing, Finance, Tax, Indirect Tax, Tax & Customs regulations, logistics constraints and inventory management for Leaf, finished-goods, semi-finished goods and Non-Tobacco Material products.
The SAP Power User role is in charge of supporting team members across the GSC organization and acting as point of contact for any SAP tasks and supporting initiatives and global projects representing the Global Logistics Management and/or the Supply Chain and Customer Service.
This position leads and/or supports local or global projects ensuring timely implementation and participation in the enhancement of new business tools.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- The business support position is the main contact for regional team, IT BTS and the Power User community. The Business Support Specialist is responsible to prepare, review and deliver training to teams, upon deployment of new tools, SAP functionalities, as well as on daily operation in order to ensure that all knowledge is leveraged and retained;
- Ensure timely and accurate testing and monitoring of Change Requests. Create and follow up on all necessary Templates, prepare testing scenarios, master data, conditions, test into several SAP environments, follow up on results and monitor the Go-live implementation by providing training/support to Supply Chain and Customer Service specialists;
- Act as Power User to support local and global project impacting the Supply Chain and Customer Service Department and/or Global Logistics Management, such as regression testing, new SAP functionalities in collaboration with SDC (Sap Delivery Center) and BTS (Business Technology Services). Share information, status of project to all Power user and deliver training to end users;
- Ensure and promote continuous improvement for Supply Chain and Customer Service and/or Global Logistics Management processes as well as SAP (S4) knowledge within the regional team. Support the optimal automation on both technical and operational sides of Supply Chain & Customer Service and GLM activities such as EDI connection, Tool implementation and other automation processes where applicable;
- Assist the Business Support lead on new projects, new business definition and implementation by providing regular feedback and transparent results.
- University degree preferably in Business & Administration with focus on Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management;
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a multinational supply chain organization with a strong focus on process, systems, tools and performance management;
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of SAP mega processes (O2C, F2S, P2P & IM);
- Strong knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) applications;
- Demonstrate full understanding of the supply chain processes related the assigned markets in the area of responsibilities and good understanding of manufacturing practices common in the FMCG industry;
- Dynamic, with winning attitude, has a good discipline and ready to work under pressure and to take initiatives, have problem-solving and communication skills;
- Analytical, problem solving, change management and customer oriented behaviors are essential;
- Collaborative team player;
- Autonomous, organized and resistant to pressure;
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must - any other language is an asset.