Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (to improve productivity and SLA performance) and drive delivery of such projects (automation, process improvements)
- Collaborate with client/ internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value through operations maturity
- Support the execution of innovation projects through the operational excellence agenda
- Drive continuous improvement program on assigned accounts to build employee engagement to make an impact on client's value proposition
- Manage Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of products consistent with established industry standards and customer requirements. Discovering potential for Automation/AI and building business case for it
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balanced scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- English language - minimum intermediate level. Fluent in verbal communication.
- Microsoft Office suite skills - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Previous Lean/LSS experience delivering with technical solutions and proven used statistical tools (Green Belt certification would be an asset)
- Clarifying and driving project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project
- Knowledge and/or awareness of Automation process and tool such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc
- Flexibility, independent, adaptability, pro-activeness and ownership.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button:
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- Krok Zaaplikuj online
- Krok Rozwiąż Test
- Krok Porozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- Krok Poznaj przyszłego Managera
- Krok Wpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- Krok I już, witaj w Accenture!