OUR PEOPLE, OUR PRIORITY
Our philosophy of B2B4E – business to business for employees – is testament to the fact that, at CWT, people do come first. This approach isn’t limited to our travelers; it starts and ends with our own employees. That’s why it’s so important to us that we provide an environment in which our people can genuinely enjoy their work. Read on to find out why our employees love working for CWT – and why you will, too.
We are looking for talented people to join CWT and move forward together. As the global leader in digital business travel, hotel distribution and Meetings & Events, we offer exciting career opportunities across the world.
Would you like to realize your ambitions in a company that shakes up your perspective and allows you to hustle, create and unlock possibilities? We would love to meet you!
CWT IS B2B4E
COME BUILD A WORLD-LEADING TRAVEL MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Through our years of serving our clients in business travel, meetings & events, and hotel distribution, we know that delivering a truly memorable experience doesn't stop with our clients - it's all about their employees. We call this concept B2B4E: “business to business for employees”.
What we do for the employees of our clients is what we strive to do every day for our own people through our culture. In everything we do, we seek to be performance-driven, innovative, empowered and customer-focused. These four attributes form the foundations of CWT culture and they shape the daily experiences of our employees, as well as those of our clients and travelers.
Our culture is a give-and-take arrangement: the more you engage in it, the more you’ll get out of it. We actively look for the sort of people who bring a positive attitude to work with them. It’s reflected in the atmosphere in our offices and contact centers, and the dynamic between colleagues. Our people want to be here, and it shows.
- Apply if you would like to help travellers to move better and in a more optimized manner, become an expert in the travel industry
- Booking all modes of transportation, including flights, hotels and ground transport through GDS (global distribution systems)
- Providing 24/7 customer assistance in emergency situations
- Dealing with international clients on a daily basis
- Maintaining an exceptional business relationship with customers
- A stable work environment in an international company, the market leader in travel management
- Full-time employment contract
- An interesting and varied role with the use of foreign languages on a daily basis
- Benefit package: private medical care and life insurance, co-finncing of sport card, lunch card, financial incentives, other benefits from social fund
- A professional training course at the start of the employment
- The possibility to develop and grow in a global corporation
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (min. B2)
- Additional languages such as Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Polish not required!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Openness and willingness to work with a customers at any level
- Full commitment and engagement whilst training and when the role commences
- Previous experience is not required as intensive training will be provided!
- Full eligibility to commence employment in Poland