Department: Traveler Services
- Booking all modes of transportation, including flights, hotels and ground transport, according to customers’ needs
- Dealing with international clients on a daily basis and providing efficient and meticulous customer service when customers modify their travel arrangements
- Possibility to work a variety of shifts, to include afternoons and nights
- Full use of global reservation systems such as Sabre, Galileo and Amadeus (training provided by company)
- Maintaining an exceptional business relationship with customers, tailoring trips to their needs whilst advising and making suggestions to select the best products and suppliers for the most economical costs
- Excellent command of English (B2)
- Additional languages such as Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Polish not required!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Openness and willingness to work with a customers at any level
- Full commitment and engagement whilst training and when the role commences
- Previous experience is not required as intensive training will be provided!
- Full-time employment contract
- Benefit package: Private medical care, private life insurance, lunch card (180 PLN net per month), co-financing of sports card, financial incentives, other benefits from social fund (holiday allowance “grusza”, loans for housing purposes, holiday season payouts, etc.), extra payments for overtime, nights and weekends shifts. Language courses co-financing program and studies grant program (after 1 year of employment).
- A stable employment for the world market leader in travel management
- Being part of international team of specialists
- An interesting and varied role with the use of foreign languages on a daily basis
- A professional training course at the start of the employment
- The possibility to develop and grow your career in a global corporation
- Positive work environment with a bunch of passionate people who create open, friendly and supportive atmosphere
With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys the right people, processes, skills and technologies to consistently deliver great service and deliver bottom line results to our corporate clients.