Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
28 dni temu
We are looking for an Embedded Applications Software Engineer to join our ever-growing software team. You'll have an opportunity to shape the Consumer Electronic business, join a world-class engineering team, and help revolutionize the next unloved devices. You'll be responsible for architecture, design, and implement the heart that makes our client's flagship and future products tick.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming embedded systems
- Good technical skills in programming using C or C++ language
- Hands-on experience with hardware
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with embedded systems development toolchain, e.g. compilers, linkers, debuggers.
- Knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of English
- Good communication skills and team-player attitude (good sense of humor is more welcome)
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Experience with OpenCV or similiar frameworks
- Experience with Embedded OS (RTOS)
- Knowledge of CUDA or OpenCL
- Creating source code in C and C++
- Analysis and creation of technical requirements
- Design and development of firmware for embedded systems in the automotive area using mostly C and C++ language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers and analysts
- Assuring code quality in accordance with projects requirements
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.