We are looking for C/C++ Developer to one of our team collaborating with one of the biggest company in the flow measurement industry. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact.
- Degree in electronic engineering, computer science or similar
- Knowledge with microcontrollers (ARM) and their peripherals (UART, SPI, DMA, EMAC, Flash, Eeprom)
- Experience in Embedded C and C++ and corresponding tools (Visual Studio, IAR)
- Knowledge in deeply embedded operating systems, e.g. FreeRTOS
- Know-How in System Modelling with UML
- Good communication skills in English
- Team oriented with good communication skills
- Focus on quality
- High flexibility concerning working on a different task
- Ready to take responsibility for designing and implementing software components
- Ideally networking skills (Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi, GSM/LTE,...)
- Ideally knowledge in industrial fieldbusses, particularly Profibus/Profinet
- Responsible for the source code developed in programming language C/C++
- Direct cooperation with the team of engineers on the client's side
- Development of new features & support existing functionality
- Development, debugging & scripting
- Working with real hardware on a daily basis
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.