Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
C/C++ Embedded Developer
21 dni temu
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Testing L1 base band FPGA solutions for 5G market.
- Actively participate in cross competence meetings – architecture, development, simulation team.
- Preparing and execute testing strategy.
- Build automated flows for block and chip level verification.
- Debug failures, manage bug tracking, and close coverage.
- Hold detailed verification reviews and set standard for testing quality. Work closely with team members to improve methodology and flow.
- Coordinate team work.
- Actively participate in work planning.
- Python, Tcl, Perl
- Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL will be advance
- Linux (at least user level)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Knowledge of FPGA designs and FPGA EDA tools (Quartus/Vivado) will be advance
- Knowledge of Ethernet standard
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard
- Understanding and ability to work with technical documentation for digital systems (microprocessors, integrated circuits, embedded systems)
- Ability to work with measuring devices - logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems