At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of C&C SME Divestments. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a C&C SME Divestments (GSK Finance Hub) you will work as a part of the Global Finance Services Divestments Team to deliver both the project and operational aspects of GSK Divestment projects.
- Work with the business development teams to understand divestment projects
- Understand the impact of divestments on Global Finance Services
- Coordinate the delivery of divestment activity across the 3 regional C&C hubs
- Interpret Global Reporting Instructions and prepare instructions for each tower
- Provide training to the C&C teams on the financial entries required for each divestment
- Undertake global C&C activity where required
- Ensure all divestment activities are correctly reflected in financial statements
- Work with Finance BD Divestment managers in to determine any improvements required for reporting
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting or Financial Controlling area
- Experience working in corporate environment
- Very high analytical and financial skills practised in complex environments
- Assertive, pragmatic and with good team spirit
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.