At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore with more than 1000 people on board we are helping forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle.
- Have at least 3 year experience in C#
- Have good knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns
- Have hands-on experience with development tools like SVN, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence
- Have strong mathematical skills, very good analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Are able to work well in a team
- Basic Quantitative Risk knowledge
- Experience in coding numerical methods and algorithms
- Experience with Python and/or Java
- Designing and developing risk analytics in C#
- Reviewing alternative implementations and suggesting/implementing improvements
- Working with Risk IT to ensure quant code is seamlessly integrated within the IT systems
- Managing model release processes