Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
C++ Regular Engineer (Mobile Integration) for Automotive project
172 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Develop and maintain high quality code within project deadlines
- Contribute to regular team meetings
- Peer review colleagues' code to verify and identify areas for improvement
- Write detailed technical programmer-level software documentation
Must:• Intermediate level of English
- 2+ years' engineering experience
- C++11 knowledge
- UML knowledge
- Experience in automotive
- Qt framework knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of FRANCA framework
- Experience with CommonAPI
- Knowledge and insight into ASPICE
New Navigation project is looking for an experienced C++ Regular Engineer for developing navigation controller. The project was founded to develop Navigation Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Navigation Controller based on the one of the most advanced navigation platform, to create innovative in-car experiences with a range of services including maps, live traffic, POI search, routing and more.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.